Music made with Bitwig - January 2022

See also: Music made with Bitwig - December 2021

Get feedback about your new music made with Bitwig. Just click the New entry button and share! Links to publishing platforms are welcome as well as OGG, MP3, and .bwproject files.

If it’s your first time here, here is some advice to get useful feedback: Share your music made with Bitwig.

Spoiler: the best way to receive feedback is to give feedback in the first place! Listen to the music made by your peers, and share your :heart:s, comments, and upvotes.

Looking for more music and creators? Check #music.

Here’s one I guess counts, since I made it for a new year’s eve celebration:

and if it counts, here’s one I forgot to put on here:

it kind of showcases my progress in learning how to use both the launchpad, and the session view more effectively. well, for some definitions of “effectively” at least.

4 Likes

4 Likes

I really like this one a lot Andy it’s got a great aesthetic and balance to it. I might like to take a ride to this space flight disco. Really dig it.

aciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid :crazy_face:

Two new things from me in Bitwig Grid:

In this one, I used some CV control for the sequencing. The bells are phase modulated, but I forgot one of the attenuators, so while I meant to use 3 operators it actually was just 2 :rofl:

The plucks in this one are drowning in external reverb; I added a Mulitpass and a Valhalla Shimmer after the Grid in the chain, and automated that as well as the mixer knobs from outside the Grid. It’s still just one track, but not a full everything-is-in-the-grid patch. Felt a bit like cheating, but I think the result is better for it.

1 Like

Hi. I’ve been doing this Jamuary thing and trying to make a track a day. Here is one.

7 Likes

For a day’s work that’s really cool

2 Likes

this is really nice, it hangs together so nicely rhythmically. Gives me Aphex Twin / Thom Yorke vibes :smiley:

1 Like

J4

elektron rytm
elektron digitone
elektron octatrack
sequential pro3
korg opsix
noise engineering ruina
valhalla delay
valhalla supermassive
unfiltered audio sandman
lots of bitwig manipulation

2 Likes

These are really cool! Glad to have found your channel through this thread!

2 Likes

3 Likes

I participate in #Jamuary as well, but only once used Bitwig for it so far - the others were all VCV Rack and Voltage Modular. But here’s yesterday’s jam with the Bitwig Grid:

(Technically I used Bitwig for all of them, for mastering, but I’m not sure that counts…)

1 Like

J5

elektron octatrack
elektron rytm
sequential pro2
glitchmachines tactic, fractur, subvert
valhalla delay
devious machies infiltrator
noise engineering ruina
bigwig for editing, sequencing, other stock plugins

Here’s another Grid thingy. I started with the Amen break, then got inspired by some of the tracks the 90s saw with that one:

2 Likes

hola

mUsic = this
gOOd = ???

Listen or… noTi wull hapn “Enjoy”

1 Like

New year present I made for a friend of mine who DJ’s at a Slavic club in Seattle.

2 Likes

Niiiiiice I’m a big fan of modern Baltic / Slavic music. Makes me want to go and play some Bucovina Club :smiley:

1 Like

This is the other track that went with it. Also Slavic themed.

2 Likes

J6

elektron rytm
elektron digitone
sherman filterbank
Sequential pro3
korg opsix
noise engineering ruina
devious machines infiltrator
bitwig for everything else

J7
elektron rytm