Music made with Bitwig - March 2022

See also: Music made with Bitwig - February 2022

Get feedback about your new music made with Bitwig. Just click the New entry button and share! Links to publishing platforms are welcome as well as OGG, MP3, and .bwproject files.

If it’s your first time here, here is some advice to get useful feedback: Share your music made with Bitwig.

Spoiler: the best way to receive feedback is to give feedback in the first place! Listen to the music made by your peers, and share your :heart:s, comments, and upvotes.

Looking for more music and creators? Check #music.

So in Febrary I was having a hard time finding inspiration. I think I might have been challenging myself too much. I took a little break and just finished a few danceable tracks :slight_smile: I think they fit together, they follow a similar pattern, using soft/smooth arpeggios together with a pad to create the texture for the track.

2 Likes

Circular Dependencies is good. I like this mood.

1 Like

Just having some fun. Averaging a new track per day. Using a lot of FB-3000, OB-Xd and TAL-NoiseMaker syncs. Here is everything from this past week.

1 Like

Made another duo, playing with percussion and destruction. One breakbeat, one 4/4

1 Like

Here we go. Got quite some help with mixing this one and learned a could of good tricks.

2 Likes

I was having a session of a few hours yesterday just playing with LFO modulators mostly. First time I felt in control of Bitwig and able to predict which knob would do what and which preset to add to get the imagined result. I’m very pleased with the track:

1 Like

My latest Transwarp Development Project Piece

1 Like

All the destruction makes me sad. We have so much potential as humanity, but then we invest into weapons instead of saving our ecosystem.
I am grateful that I found a way for myself to express my feelings through music though (Thanks Bitwig!).

1 Like

And thanks @ensonic!

Before March is over - a peaceful & relaxing tune - as usual all made mit bitwig native devices.

I’am now calling this done. DId some more mastering on it.

Lots of noisy shakers dancing

I think this is my own favorite

1 Like