Bitwish project log 2024

For previous posts, see Bitwish project log 2023.

Audio to MIDI converter has caught Alias clips / Linked clips and now both are competing for the 4th position with 141 votes. Meanwhile, Theme / skin support keeps closing the distance, and maybe that will be the upcoming 4th…

For posterity, this was the ranking (and more or less the number of votes) by the end of 2023:

Interesting “race”! Theme support has caught Audio to MIDi (both with 142) and it’s just 2 votes away from Alias Clips.

Welcome - SUPERBOOTH24 is in a month. I plan to print the list of Features and votes and give it in person to the Bitwig team. Just a symbolic gesture. :blush:

There isn’t much activity but new users and new votes keep coming, slowly and silently and continuously.

1 Like

I took a major software upgrade too lightly, got stuck, and had to revert installing a backup from Sunday. If you voted o commented in the last 48 hours, your vote/comment might be lost lost… Please check and vote/post again. I’m very sorry for this, and it is the first time that it happens after 2,5 years of Bitwish.