Bitwig Tutorials - February 2022

See also: Bitwig Tutorials - January 2022

Let’s collect interesting video tutorials about Bitwig published during January 2022. Just click the New entry button and share!

For consistency, let’s use this format:

https://link.to.video

Author (if it’s not you) - Title of the video

The videos can be yours or from someone else. If you find one of your videos here, you can claim it. Just click “Comment” and request it. An admin will reassign the video to you.

Feedback welcome

If you watch a tutorial, consider giving it a :heart:, an upvote, and/or a comment. This is a way to give back to the generous authors of these free tutorials!

How to use the Bitwig Sample & Hold device tutorial

2 Likes

not really a tutorial tho…:hammer_and_pick:

1 Like

It’s instructional! Please keep them coming. :orange_heart:

Fragment Audio - TUTORIAL : HOW TO MAKE AN INDUSTRIAL HARDCORE DROP

Venus Theory - This Sound Design Trick Is Almost Too Easy :loud_sound: (And It Works With Any Sound!)

How to covert drum machine to tracks Bitwig tutorial

Beats basteln :3 - Debugging VST3 Plugins with Visual Studio and Bitwig

Alchemy Neuro - HOW TO BITE: Flying Lotus #Bitwig 4K

Venus Theory - I Tried Recreating This Cool iOS App In The DAW :man_scientist: (Turned Out Pretty Neat!)

How to use the Bitwig FM-4 synthesizer tutorial

Jaake - How To Get A Cleaner Mix using Advanced Mixing Techniques

Hey peeps :slight_smile:
I made a video on backing up all your settings to be able to setup another machine super fast with the same settings. Just keep in mind that this won’t work when you move these files to a prio version i.e from 4.1.6 to 4.1.2 (didn’t mention that in the video).

1 Like

Ollie Music - [Bitwig tutorial] How to build unique granular based effects in Bitwig’s FX GRID.

Lismore Music - Live 11 Vs Bitwig 4

Polarity Music - let´s do … SYNTHWAVE!

How to make better Automation on Bitwig

macProVideoDotCom - Bitwig Studio 100 - Spotlight Collection: Bitwig Studio 100 - Bitwig Spotlight Collection - Audio E

Bitwig Spotlight Collection by Thavius Beck

DJ Bobby Light - TAL-Sampler: How to Ambient Jungle 808 Bass

generative patch with 28 wavetables…