Waterfall Spectrum

(First time? See Writing a good feature request)

Remove this sentence and write the description of the feature here.

What problem(s) would this feature resolve?

How does this feature fit in Bitwig as a product?

Is there already an alternative way to achieve this on Bitwig?

Could it be implemented using Bitwig components or APIs, without Bitwig team’s support?

Could it be provided by a VST or something else reasonably integrated with Bitwig?

Are there other products that offer this feature?

Relevant links (optional)

sometimes i use the spectrum analyzer to see what happens with my audio, but it is just the (almost) actual moment, sometimes it would be nice to see what happened in the past, could you add the function to see the spectrum over time where i can see what spectrum at certain Moments (beats / time etc.) has been as a colour coded band and when i hover over the waterfall i can see the spectrum at that moment as a graph.
Maybe some possibilities to reset the max graph and to make a snapshot of the spectrum / waterfall would be great.

1 Like

@mc_bo16 I have re-added the template that is common to all the Features requested. Also, your comment seems to be directly addressed to the Bitwig team. Nite that Bitwish is a community wishlist. If you want to contact the Bitwig team, send them an email directly.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.