Spectrogram

Why Bitwig still doesn’t have an integrated Spectrograph? v4.2 brings a smaller Oscilloscope and Spectrum Analyser windows but why still not an Spectrograph? The lastest EQs have these beautiful Fraunhofer Lines which would fit into an cool style form for a Spectrograph…

3 Likes

Do you mean spectogram?
Btw, vectorscope could be another good addition.

3 Likes

Yeah. Spectrogram. - Looks like a Spectrograph is something diffrent. - I don’t want to use iZotope Insight all the time for this. (for example) - Also of couse: Panorama Analyser like a Vectorscope would be useful, I agree.

2 Likes

Came up with another awesome idea. Instead EQ’ing with an Spectrumanalyser (what is the standard), why not EQ’ing with a Spectrogram? :open_mouth: - No one came up with this multi-million-dollar idea before, eh? - I think, it would be more awesome. - Would be possible if Bitwig integrates a Spectrogram… you can just easily see how the sound develops though time!.. Awesome. - Should be the Standard for Modulated/Dynamic EQ’s

2 Likes

@NKKKY or anyone else, do you want to submit a request on #drafts that people can vote?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.