Need audio scrubbing!

(First time? See Writing a good feature request)

Remove this sentence and write the description of the feature here.

What problem(s) would this feature resolve?

How does this feature fit in Bitwig as a product?

Is there already an alternative way to achieve this on Bitwig?

Could it be implemented using Bitwig components or APIs, without Bitwig team’s support?

Could it be provided by a VST or something else reasonably integrated with Bitwig?

Are there other products that offer this feature?

Relevant links (optional)

I could not find (this is my first post) a ‘category’ about audio scrubbing, so I chose about Bitwish, just so I could start posting.

I dumped Ableton after 12 years (I’m a professional) because of stability issues.

I am SLOWLY getting the hang of BW (far more different from Ableton than I thought it would be). Folks, the Bitwig company acknowledges audio scrubbing is a useful and necessary feature - their words.

Where is it? I mean this is much more serious than Ableton not having lanes for 22 years. Really. I have not heard of or know of another DAW including Cubase in 1998 that doesn’t have scrubbing though someone told me of a work around which I’ll try.

Thanks.

@acerf Bitwish is a community wishlist. Maybe someone answers your question here, but if you are looking for a Bitiwg support forum then Bitwig Forum - KVR Audio is the right place to go.

No, dude, I’m not looking for support. This is much-requested feature, LOL; and one BW themselves says is a, quote, “useful feature indeed.”

Just beating the drum for it.

But, thanks.

In that case you can create a feature request using the template used by all requests, and it will fill a gap on Features .

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.