Make the Track Remotes panel in Mixer View dynamic

The Track Remotes panel when in the Mixer view only shows the main device for that channel.
The Track Remotes of any effects you add to the chain are not shown when they are selected.

What problem(s) would this feature resolve?

It would make mixing easier when tweaking the EQ’s, Compressor or anything else you use to help shape the sound and fit it into a mix/project without having to open the channel in the arrange/main view (especially when working on one screen such as a laptop).
It essentially emulates a mixing desk/channel strip without having to open a seperate window/VST panel which is a pain.

How does this feature fit in Bitwig as a product?

It’s more an improvement on what is already there.

Is there already an alternative way to achieve this on Bitwig?

You can delete the track remotes and make your own presets with up to 9 remotes but it is clunky and limits you if using more than one or two effects.

Could it be implemented using Bitwig components or APIs, without Bitwig team’s support?

I don’t know.

Could it be provided by a VST or something else reasonably integrated with Bitwig?

I doubt it but I don’t know.

Are there other products that offer this feature?

It’s more an interface improvement rather than a feature I guess.

Relevant links (optional)

Image example, clicking on either EQ2 or Compressor does not show their associated track remotes in the area that is circled, it will only ever show the Drum Machine’s:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.