Flip the Phase in Audioevents-section for easy Phasealignment

iam missing a Phaseflip button in the Audioeventsection at the Inspectorpannel or at least a Phaseflip select at rightclick on any cutted Audioevent/snippet in Arrangemode.

What problem(s) would this feature resolve?

easy phase alignment of selected regions inside a Audioevent

How does this feature fit in Bitwig as a product?

Very easy and Handy

Is there already an alternative way to achieve this on Bitwig?

Yes to flip the Phase inside the “tool” plugin… but its not Workfloweffcient to work with on off Automations

Could it be implemented using Bitwig components or APIs, without Bitwig team’s support?

I guess no

Could it be provided by a VST or something else reasonably integrated with Bitwig?

Iam talking about fast workflow here!

Are there other products that offer this feature?

i dont know

Maybe it is just me, but I don’t understand what you mean. Can you explain a real-life problem and how this feature would solve it? Is this about audio quantize?

(If you want, you can post in German and you could then add an automatic translation. I am not a native English speaker either and I am well aware of how annoying it is when language gets in the way.)

I just… don’t really see how quick phase flip helps with phase alignment. alignment with what exactly? I don’t think it’s bad idea to add this operation for audio events either way. as well as things like Normalize selected time