[Draft discussion] Stepper/Performer modulator

Nice idea, and the description you gave was clear enough that I could understand. One question, are you sure this couldn’t be done with a VST?

It would be useful to link to a description of a stepper with images, so those of us who haven’t seen one can get a better idea.

You can do this with Reaktor blocks. I have a tutorial on it here:

But, it requires Reaktor, and would be easier and simpler if it was a native modulator.

1 Like

@andrei_olenev thanks for posting this, I added it as a link and also as a VST workaround in the OP

(Off-topic) Nice to meet you! Subscribed. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@icaria36 I’m not if I can change the title of this thread. I think it should be something like “Stepper/Performer modulator”. On Massive, it was called the “Performer”, and there is another modulator in Massive called the “Stepper”, so it could be confusing. However, on Spire, it is called the “Stepper”. The Reaktor Blocks one is called “Curve Modulator”. So, these go by different names, depending on the plugin.

1 Like

Sorry, I guess this request fell between the cracks while we were busy with other. Useful bump!

I made some edits to the OP to word it in passive voice. How is this request looking now everyone?

2 Likes

Looks great. Thanks.

2 Likes