[Draft discussion] LFOs must stay synced to current time signature

Hi @jinek, welcome!

This is more a bug report than a feature request. No problem in reviewing this draft here, but have you sent this to support@bitwig?

I have sent this issue to support team. I’m not sure we can consider it as a bug because it is implemented same way in several other DAWs.

1 Like

Well. I got answer: BITWIG team doesn’t see it as a bug because it’s not specified.

1 Like

personally I see it as a bug. there’s ‘Free’ mode which is tempo synced, but specifically not tied to grid

1 Like

Well, I understand your frustration, but see the description:
It does not say it’s synced to the grid.
By the way, thank you for the hint. I will change the description slightly. For backward compatibility it should be new mode.

I have added the sections from the template that were missing in the description. @jinek can you describe your request at the beginning, even if it is only in 1-2 sentences, please? Also note that we avoid the use of first person, using neutral language instead. This way it is not just your request, but the request of anyone voting for it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@jinek Thank you for your changes. I am going to move this request to #features now.

1 Like