[Draft discussion] "Blocks" mode similar to Reason

Thank you for this comprehensive description in a first take! I have added the new template (created after you submitted this proposal). It would be great if you could adapt the description to the different sections, or I can give it a go.

Do you think it might it be better to rewrite what’s written into the template format or to append it separately?

1 Like

Whatever is less work. :slight_smile: The idea of the template is to provide some structure to people not used to present feature requests to other users and to a product development team. Your description already is very good. Also, the priority to polish feature requests is directly proportional of the interested raised by the request. You can also wait and see whether more people vote and comment here, and also some of them contribute improvements to the description.

That makes sense. I’ll restructure it into the template as it makes sense that as many requests as possible are in a consistent structure.

1 Like

Templated filled out. I’ll wait for further discussion before moving to #features

1 Like

I have added some tags, please check whether they are correct.

Just like in code review, this time it is my turn to move your request to #features. :slight_smile: I’ll wait 24 hours and then do it if there are no objections.

1 Like

Tags look good! :smiley:

1 Like