Direct Links to Returnchannels in Sendeffects section or

we have the section of Returnchannels right next to the Masterchannel… we can make as many returnchannels as we want to place effects like Reverb, saturation or Delay innit for parallelprocessing. The Sendknobs to this Returnchannels are placed in every Audio or Miditrack near to the Inspectorsection. in that section You can dial in how much parallelprocessing you want to send to the Returnchannel… Now thats the section where my Bitwish comes to play. If you have lets say 50 - 70 Tracks to mix, you have to scroll down all the way down this 70 Tracks just to change something in the Returnchannel. It would be very handy if i dont have to scroll down (and up to my Track again) all the way as just push the Name of that Returnchannel (the Name of that Returnchannel is allready writen down in the ^ Inspectorsection or better in that Sendsection) but its just writen there and its not linked to anywhere and you cant click it or something! Now, if you could click it, it should open that Returnchannels regular Editsection where you would end, when you scroll all the way down and push that Returnchannel manualy… i hope that i have explained that scenario well enough.

theres alot that can be implented in that Sendsection too (because the place is there to adopt things like solo, mute and some other handy buttons and knobs related to that Returnchannel) [edit] pushing the name of that Returnchannel brings you to that Returnchannel. Pushing that highlighted name again, dehighlights the name and brings back the regualr trackeditsection where your regular plugins are placed like eq and compressors
or
a way to get to the last Track in the session and a way to get back to the first Track - maybe on the Tracks leftclick section

thank you for reading

What problem(s) would this feature resolve?

The time it needs to Scroll down to the Returnchannel and the time to scroll up again

How does this feature fit in Bitwig as a product?

it would be very very handy

Is there already an alternative way to achieve this on Bitwig?

i guess not

Could it be implemented using Bitwig components or APIs, without Bitwig team’s support?

i dont think so

Could it be provided by a VST or something else reasonably integrated with Bitwig?

I say no

Are there other products that offer this feature?

not in my daws

Relevant links (optional)

Can you use Bitwig terminology, please? It’s all in the manual. I bet this request would be way easier to understand if you would refer to tracks, devices… I get lost with Returnchannels, Sendsections, Sendeffects…

What you are requesting is a way to jump to, say, the Reverb device in track number 70 or track named “Raiser” without having to scroll through dozens of tracks. Correct?

I’d say that if someone has 70 tracks indeed, grouping them and closing the groups when not working on them would already help. Again, if I am understanding your request well, it is hard to believe that users with 70 tracks open will reliably remember the name/number of the track they want to jump if they are not seeing it in the screen.