Default state for Sampler and Drum machine Cells

(First time? See Writing a good feature request)

would be great to have a default state for samplers. i know you can set a default preset for Sampler as a device, but it only works if you manually create a sampler instance.
it does not work when dragging a sample from the browser to a midi track or drum machine.
i would expect that the sampler default preset will be applied to every single sampler that’s created either manually or by dragging samples from the browser to a midi track or drum machine cell.

What problem(s) would this feature resolve?

having to reconfigure my favorite macros and remote controls whenever i create a new sample.
having to manually adjust every sampler in drum machine to be one shot

How does this feature fit in Bitwig as a product?

as creators every producer wants to have his/her default presets, default controls etc. for every device and bitwig does allow that, except for this important example.

Is there already an alternative way to achieve this on Bitwig?

no

Could it be implemented using Bitwig components or APIs, without Bitwig team’s support?

not that i know

Could it be provided by a VST or something else reasonably integrated with Bitwig?

no

Are there other products that offer this feature?

Ableton Live (allows default state for samplers that are created by dragging samples from the browser, plus allows default state of a drum rack cell.

Relevant links (optional)

Both the Sampler and the Drum Machine have a “Save as Default Preset” option. Does this cover this request?