Bitwish Twitter account

Refresh this page and check the header. :bird:

Ahh yes I saw that it had changed. I’ve set up the account and added the logo and a quick banner I put together using the site description. I had to edit it heavily as twitter bios are limited to 160 characters. If you think any of this needs amending just let me know.

https://twitter.com/Bitwish4Bitwig

2 Likes

Good work with the scissors!

I don’t have strong opinions. What matters is that our tweets are vehicles bringing new Bitwig users here. Have a #36393e background in the avatar logo? Say “community wishlist” somewhere? Just suggestions, feel free to ignore. Thank you for taking this responsibility!

I like “community wishlist”. I’ve edited the profile description to reflect that and updated the images accordingly. How’s that looking?

:100: Very good! :tada:

Great! I guess we should establish a protocol for how the account will be used. Should the account at least follow Bitwig for now? One other thing, I couldn’t use the domain email account to set up the Twitter account because the confirmation email wouldn’t arrive. So I used a phone number for now and will try to change it over to the email account. I just tried to do it and had the same issue but I’ll persevere.

Ah, no, it might be that I have to fix something with the domain records… Please create a private topic (because the rest of the world couldn’t care less) to resolve this email problem.

About who to follow etc, you drive, you decide.

Ok no problem, I’ll follow Bitwig, pin a kind of introductory tweet and start that topic re. the email :slight_smile:

Following!

1 Like

Thanks @pier! I think the more Bitwig users we have following, the better the chance of us being noticed by the devs. So thanks for following :slight_smile:

1 Like