Bitwig Tutorials - December 2021

Another experiment! Let’s collect interesting video tutorials about Bitwig published during December 2021. Simple as this.

If the collection looks good at the end of the month, maybe we could organize a community vote between January 1-15 just for the fun of it, and see who gets gold, silver, bronze or something. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Experimenting around with the kick synth to make percussive sounds, drones, bass!

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Hi Guys, in this video I’ll show you a new Patch I’ve made recently… This Patch is about a combination of incoming notes from my keyboard which go through some new Note Fxs in Bitwig 4.1 and a sequencer made inside Polygrid… In this Polygrid instance I’ve got three sources (like 3 VCOs) which play differently in terms of Pitch, Velocity, Note Length, furthermore some other things are controlled by Pressure and other information(so by a combination of parameters that come from Midi Keyboard and the behaviour of the patch). There also is a Ring Modulation Section among other things inside this patch which makes the sound more interesting…

1 Like

Hi Guys, this is a follow up of this musical patch!

In this 2nd episode I’ll show you the final part about Expressive Texture Sounds I’ve made recently… By the way you can see a brief live session about this patch on my YouTube channel!

Particularly today I’m going to show you the workflow about the combination of notes from my keyboard and some other notes and info which are already inside the patch!

1 Like

How to use the Bitwig Buttons modulator tutorial

1 Like

How to use VCV 2 VST with Bitwig Studio

How to use the Bitwig Macros tutorial

1 Like

Using KOMPLETE NOW in Bitwig Studio | Native Instruments

Not much of Bitwig is shown in this tutorial but well, it’s still nice that NI produces a video about Bitwig.

How to Record Audio with Effects in Bitwig (Post FX Recording)

How to use the Bitwig Ricochet device

1 Like

Developing with the Bitwig Controller API - Part XXI - New features of API 15

How to use the Bitwig Humanize device tutorial

1 Like

Bitwig modulators Explained: parseq 8

1 Like

How to use the Bitwig Ramp device tutorial

1 Like

How to use the Bitwig AHD on release device tutorial

1 Like